News & Events
- CCDSICON (B&J) – 2023 | Date:- 07th April-9th April, 2023
- 1st SRMS Diabetes Conclave 2023
- CCDSI core team lead by Dr. Jayant K Panda (President, CCDSI) met Honourable President Smt. Daroupadi Murmu ji on 27th October 2022.
- Important Notice regarding Membership
- CME Programme
- 5th Annual Conference of Clinical Cardio Diabetes Society of India
- Quarterly eBulletin on Diabetes- April 2021
- CCDSI 21st March’21 Invitation
- CME INVITATION – 21st Feb 2021
- CCDSI Newsletter December 2020
- Virtual conference of B &J CCDSI
(B&JCCDSICON 2020) on 2nd August from 4.0 to 9. 0 pm through Webinar due to Covid19 pandemic.
- B&JCCDSICON 2020 – Newsletter
- 4th Annual Conference of Clinical Cardio Diabetic Society of India (Bihar & Jharkhand) on 2nd & 3rd May, 2020 at Hotel Maurya, Patna.
- CME of (BJCCDSI) is going to be held on 10th to 12th of May, 2019 at Pattaya & Bangkok.
- 3rd National Conference will be held on 27 – 29th September 2019 at Chennai where Dr. R. Rajasekar will take charge as 3rd National President.
- 3rd State Conference of Bihar and Jharkhand State Chapter was held at Purnea in April 2019 and Dr. Ajay Kumar Sinha took charge as President .
- 2nd National Conference at was held at Mount Abu , Rajasthan in October 2018. Dr. S. Arulrhaj took charge as 2nd National President from Dr. A N Rai, the Founder President.
- 2nd State Chapter Conference was held at Bhagalpur in May 1018 and Dr Devi Ram took charge of President.
- CCDSI had its 1st National Conference in October 2017
at Sunder Ban, West-Bengal
- CCDSI had its 1st State Conference at Bodhgaya in May 2017 and Dr. Hemshaker Sharma took charge as 1st President.
CCDSI is a newly established clinical Society formed on 14th November 2016 on world Diabetic Day at Patna by Physicians, Diabetologist and Cardiologists from Bihar. Prof. Dr. A. N. Rai from Gaya was unanimously elected as its Founder President. This organization is brainchild of Prof. Dr. A. N. Rai. Prof. Dr. R. Rajasekar has always blessed this nascent organisation from the date of its inception.
Although we have several associations like CSI and ICC for Cardiology and Endocrine Society of India & RSSDI for Diabetes, we felt that there is need for an association which will have more clinical orientation with emphasis on prevention and early diagnosis and treatment of Diabetes, Hypertension and Cardiovascular diseases.
Aims and objective of CCDSI
To Update clinicians on Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiac and Renal diseases by arranging regular CMEs and State & National Conference.
It is also going to serve the Society by arranging screening camps for Diabetes, Hypertension and Prevention of cardiovascular diseases. This society will also encourage its members to educate importance of life styles in prevention and treatment of Diabetes and Cardiovascular disease to patients and their relatives.
Further members will be encouraged to have preventive program in their clinics and hospitals and also educate the society about Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation.
1. Life Member: All clinicians with MD in Medicine or it’s allied branches (TB & Chest, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Skin & VD), or Diploma in Diabetes and Cardiology can become Life Member by paying Rs. 7000 INR.
- Life Associate Member: All clinicians with PG in other specialties or MBBS of 10 years duration or more & PG-Students can become Associate Life Member by paying Rs. 5000 INR.
CCDSI headquarter is located at API Bhawan, Gaya (Bihar).
LONG LIVE CCDSI
National Member of CCDSI
Dr. A.N Rai
Dr. A. K Virmani
Dr. D. P Khaitan
Dr. Ashok Taneja
Dr. Jayant Panda
Immediate Past President cum Dean Elect. ICCMD
Dr. Ram Sevak Pd. Singh
Dr. Madhukar Rai
Dr. Hem Shanker Sharma
Dr. Akash Singh
Dr. Mritunjay Kumar Singh
Dr. A. K. Singh
Dr. Abhishek Kumar
API Bhawan, S.P Road, Gaya, Bihar
Follow us on Facebook